Tournament Format and Rules:
- Proceeds from the tournament benefit the 5 County Scholarship Fund.
- Tournament is a 4 person scramble
- The cost of the tournament is $160.00 per team ($40.00 per player)to be paid with entry form.
Entry fee covers green free, prize fund, and a scholarship donation.
- The tournament will consist of 18 holes played, tee- off will be at
8:00 am for the first flight, second flight at 1:30 pm, on Saturday, September 12th.
- All team members must have handicaps. Each team may only have 1 player with a handicap less than 10. The tournament will not be handicapped, however handicaps will be used to flight teams for the tournament.
- Mulligans will be sold before each session of the tournament, ??? for ???. This will be used to pay tournament expenses.
Entry Deadline: Friday, September 4th, 2020